API Service Index
IMPORTANT: Please see the new Online Services Security Enhancement Release, effective December 14, 2018.
A listing of D&B Direct 2.0 API services and data layers (i.e. products, reports and features) that are available in U.S. and Canadian customer markets. See also "API Functional Map"
Customers in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg markets should refer to "D&B Direct Onboard API"
Assessment Product Service
- Predictive Payment Risk - D&B Commercial Credit Score (CCS)
- Predictive Global Payment Risk - D&B Emerging Market Mediation Alert Score (EMMA)
- Small Business Company & Owner Risk Profile
- Predictive Bankruptcy Risk - D&B Financial Stress Score (FSS)
- Predictive Bankruptcy & Payment Risk
- D&B Rating & Trend
- D&B Supplier Risk Manager
- D&B Total Loss Predictor
- D&B Triple Play
- D&B Viability Rating
- Match (a.k.a. On-Demand Entity Identification)
- GetCleanseMatch (a.k.a. On-Demand Single Entity Resolution)
- CleanseAndStandardize (a.k.a. On-Demand Address Cleanse & Update)
Compliance Check Service
Compliance Verification Service
- Identity Verification & Report
- Simple Ownership
- Global Beneficial Ownership
- Know Your Customer
- Ultimate Beneficial Ownership
Contact Product Service
Custom Product Service
Data Exchange Service
SOAP interface not available.
Entity List Service
Financial Product Service
- Financial Statements
- Financial Highlights (same as Financial Statements)
Firmographic Product Service
Industry Product Service
Linkage Product Service
News and Media Service
Product Catalog Service
Public Record Service
Reference Data Service
Report Product Service
Sanctions & Government Watch List Screening
SBRI Product Service
Trade Detail Product Service
Transactional Mini-Batch Service
For a limited time, customers may continue referencing previously published documentation; however, please be advised that any changes/updates to the API materials will ONLY be reflected in the current documentation on this site.
D&B Direct provides a test environment (referred to as the sandbox) that requires a separate set of credentials. Service requests made with sandbox credentials should be issued using the same endpoints (and in the case of SOAP, using the same WSDL file).
Suggested parameter values that may be used for test environment (sandbox) requests to retrieve successful responses are now provided on the respective feature page in section labeled "Interface Testing."