October 9, 2015
If you need assistance implementing these changes, or have questions regarding the new features or business elements, please contact the D&B Direct Customer Support team at (866) 465-3829 or submit an online request for assistance.
Service Additions and Changes
The following additions were implemented to the (Undefined variable: DNBVariableSet.D&BDirect) 2.0 API:
|Firmographic Product Service||5.1||SOAP/REST|
State of Incorporation has been added to DCP_PREM.
Linkage Update Date has been added to Custom Products and DCP_WB1784.
Metropolitan FIPS Code has been added to the SDMR Product.
The following changes were implemented to the (Undefined variable: DNBVariableSet.D&BDirect) 2.0 API:
|Assessment Serviceand Custom Product Service|
V3.0 and V4.0 V2.0 and V3.0
|SOAP/REST||The space between the second and third digit of the SIC Code is removed for SBCRP; PBR_FSS_V5.0, 6.0, and 7.1; PPR_CCS_V7, and CP1-6 (if Dunslink is configured for SIC).|
|Custom Product Service||V2.0 and V3.0||SOAP/REST||Employee Quantity Reliability Text has been added for CP1, 2 and 6.|
|Custom Product Service, Financial Product Service, and Firmographic Product Service||ALL||SOAP/REST||Opal-GDP Currency translations for Mexico and Uruguay are added for CST_PRD_1 through CST_PRD_7, FIN_ST_PLUS, PAC_PLUS MON_PCM_GDP and MON_PCM_GDP_V2.|
|Firmographic Product Service||V3.0||SOAP/REST||Employee Quantity Growth Rate, Ownership Ethnicity Type, Financial Statement Period, and Total Equity Amount are added to DCP_ALT_PREM.|
|Employee Quantity Growth Rate, Financial Statement Period, and Total Equity Amount are added to DCP_ALT_ENH.|
|ALL||SOAP/REST||Trade-up functionality is added for DCP_PREM, DCP_ENH, DCP_STD, DCP_SDMR and DCP_WB1784.|
|Monitoring Service||V3.0 and V4.1||SOAP/REST||The limit of returned candidates is increased from 100 to 1,000 for List Change Notice.|
Deprecated Service Versions
No service versions were deprecated as a part of this release.
This Microsoft Exceltm spreadsheet identifies the business elements and data fields delivered by each D&B Data product, along with the data types and definitions. Also available is a chart showing what countries have data available for each D&B Data product. More details...
This version includes the additional business elements included in the Firmographic service, along with updated Custom report details.
|DnBDirect2-Data-Primer-v112.zip||October 9, 2015||November 4, 2015|
*These files are periodically refreshed with the latest business element definitions, and to incorporate any adjustments/minor corrections made to the services.
- Possible values for Monitoring Change Notice (PUSH) field AssociationTypeText have been added.
- Country details on Reference Data Availability are available.
- A revised Criteria Prioritization chart on Match pages has been added to reflect the higher priority of certain search scenarios.
- Information is added for developers consuming PUSH notifications that ChangeNotice definition can be found in Monitoring.xsd under the ListChangeNotice operation.
- The possible values for InvestigationPriorityText in ListPortfolioAsset are available.
- Explanations have been added for BIR HTML Reports reference resources on rendergraphics.dnb.com and Password Lockout Rules.
- Clarification has been added for multiple Token usage and/or multiple server access – all of which are limited by single QPS.
- Country Availability sections are now available as filterable tables.