November 22, 2019
If you need assistance implementing these changes, or have questions regarding the new features or business elements, please contact the D&B Direct Customer Support team at (866) 465-3829 or submit an online request for assistance.
Service Additions and Changes
The following additions were implemented to the D&B Direct 2.0 API:
|Firmographic Product Service, Custom Product Service, Trade Detail Product Service||ALL||SOAP/REST|
• Added new legal event codes for the Events indicators for Bulgaria(BG) country.
• XPATH: Organization/Events/LegalEvents/ClaimsIndicator
• SBRI match: Defect fix to return success response instead of CM002 error, regardless of InquiryReferenceDetail (Optional aggregate) is present or not in the request
|Custom Product Service, Assessment Product Service||ALL||SOAP/REST|
• Mapping fix to return the ScoreOverrideReasonText element under CommercialCreditScore aggregate (UK).
• XPATH: Product/Organization/Assessment/CommercialCreditScore/ScoreOverrideReason/ScoreOverrideReasonText
|Compliance Verification Service||ALL||SOAP/REST|
• Mapping fix to return only “Actual” ReliabilityText of ConsolidatedEmployeeDetails & suppress “Estimated” or other ReliabilityText’s of ConsolidatedEmployeeDetails in order to display the aggregate as single occurrence in the response as per schema.
• XPATH: Product/Organization/EmployeeFigures/ConsolidatedEmployeeDetails
|Assessment Product Service, Custom Product Service||ALL||SOAP/REST|
• Poland(PL) will return new SER scores and commentaries.
• Spain(ES) will return new deliquency scores and commentaries.
This Microsoft Exceltm spreadsheet identifies the business elements and data fields delivered by each D&B Data product, along with the data types and definitions. Also available is a chart showing what countries have data available for each D&B Data product. More details...
|Directional-Data-Primer-v185.zip||November 22, 2019|
*These files are periodically refreshed with the latest business element definitions, and to incorporate any adjustments/minor corrections made to the services.